Friday, March 9, 2007

I'm leaving on a jet plane...


Yes I'm leaving on a jet plane and I won't be back until Tuesday, March 20!


I'm off to warm and sunny Arizona with my family for 10 days starting on Saturday, March 10. That's tomorrow!
We've rented the same house we used last time - check out the photo of the kids in our private pool from 2005. That's the view from our backyard - it's totally amazing there! You see those rocks in the background? They're actually BOULDERS about 20 minutes hike away and there's all kinds of wildlife living up there. We saw & heard wolves in those very rocks right behind our house.

Yikes! I'm not even packed and we have to be at the airport by 5 AM.

Have a great March Break wherever you are or are going and I'll be thinking of all of my cyber-friends while I sit by the pool sipping my frothy drink with an umbrella in it!

And you better believe that when I'm not by the pool I'll be checking out stuff at Target, Joann's and other scrapbooking/stamp stores in Arizona!!


I'll share all my new goodies when I get back...

No comments:

Post a Comment