Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Just one more post before I go...

I found this post at Bloghore and thought it might be fun to try.

I'm not going to "tag" anybody with it but you can cut and paste it to your own blog. If you do leave me a comment with a link so we can all check it out and get to know each other better.

1. Are you taller than your mom?Yes - my mom was 5'3" and I'm 5'7" (just got measured for a school project tonight!).
2. What color is your car?Actually my car is Black but since the weather turned nice my husband has taken the convertible and I'm driving a White SUV.
3. What is the closest thing to you that is red?My daughter's Fortune Telling Birthday Book.
4. What is your ringtone?I just got a new phone (Palm Treo) and I have no idea. People are asking me why I don't answer my cell phone but it's because I don't recognize the ring.
5. Are you sick?I'm sick and tired of laundry - does that count?
6. What color is your favorite pillow?I don't have a favourite pillow. I'm yo-yo-ma and I sleep in everyone else's bed throughout the night.
7.What is your favorite video game?LOVE WordPop and now the kids are playing it. I think it's educational and you get points and bonus tiles!
8. Had a nap today?I've had too much coffee to even go to bed now - nevermind a nap.
9. Gold or Silver?I prefer Silver but I'll take what's given to me.
10.Is there an animal that creeps you out?I don't like rodents - squirrels, rats, mice, raccoons, small children with runny noses (oh that doesn't count?)
11.Who was the last person you rode an elevator with?I don't remember the last time I was in an elevator - oh wait I was in one a couple of weeks ago with a drug dealer - I mean a pharmaceutical rep. It was in a Medical Arts building.
12. Did you go iceskating as a kid?Yes. Grew up on Lake Ontario and we used to skate behind my dad's car while he towed us. Don't tell my kids!
13. Ever have stitches?Not from an accident but had them with both of my children's births.
14. Favorite non-alcoholic drink?Iced Venti Vanilla Latte from Starbucks
15. How long ago did you kiss someone?This morning.
16. What's something you want to do before you die?Realistically - Get my kitchen renovated.
17. Have you ever caught something on fire?Yes my oven caught on fire last year and I accidentally caught the garbage under the kitchen sink on fire when I tried to clean up the oven.
18. Have you ever seen a ghost?Never SEEN one, but the woman who lived here before us (died in a car accident right after she moved out) used to haunt the place for a bit. I think she's gone now.
19. Have you ever seen the northern lights?Yes.
20. Do you know how to use chop sticks?Yes but I have the cheater ones or I have them tie them up for me with elastics.
21. Name something good that happened today.Momma got new shoes.
22. What room are you in?In my den.
23. Are you worried about something you can't control?I'm always worried about something - my kids, my dog, my disappearing waistline...
24. Do you take daily medications?No - what are you suggesting?
25. Ever been in a fight?Yes with my sister over a card game.
26. Are you wearing nailpolish?No.
27. Favorite color?Chocolate Brown.
28. Innie or Outie?Innie
29. Ever used a Ouija board?No - I've seen too many movies.
30. Sweet or Sour?Sweet.
31. Sun or Moon?Moon.
32. What shoes did you wear today? I started out with my old Red Crocs and then switched to my new White Mary Jane Crocs.
33. Favorite eye color of the opposite sex?I like blue eyes.
34. Most important quality in any relationship?Trust.
35. Favorite zombie movie?Shawn of the Dead.
36. Time of day you were born?I think I was born in the morning - I don't remember - I was very young at the time.
37. Do you know your blood type?A Neg.
38. What would you spend 5000 dollars on right now if you were handed it?I'd buy something special for all of us - me, my hubby, and my 2 kids.
39. Name something annoying in public transit?I don't ride it enough to know what the fare is and so when I do ride it I'm always afraid I don't have the right change.
40. Did you grow up in the city or country?Small town - suburb.
41. Would you ever consider going on a reality tv show if offered a large sum of money?No - I've seen too many of them and I don't know what these people were thinking when they signed on.
42. Have you flown in your dreams?Yes.
43. Hugs or kisses?Hugs.
44. You have 10 dollars to spend in the dollar store..what do you get?Craft supplies.
45. Slurpee flavor?Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment