I hope that you are having a great Friday!
I'm having a great day today....
1. The kids got up when their alarms went off.
2. The kids didn't fight over the bathroom.
3. My son found his socks all by himself (he's 12!).
4. My daughter (14) only changed her outfit once.
5. We left for school on time (actually early) and there weren't any incidents on the way!
6. I'm almost finished my first week of school volunteer duties.
7. I'm ready for the start of the soccer season tomorrow (I'm the age group coordinator for 5 boys' teams and also a team manager).
8. I'm feeling the love of stamping again and have new stamps to play with!
AND the best thing ever about today...
9. Before I even paid for my Starbucks Venti Iced Vanilla Latte it was waiting for me at the cash register. My favourite barrista was on duty today and he made it up for me as soon as he saw me in line!!! I'm LOVING that!!!
How is your day going?