Friday, July 1, 2011

Bloom!

Last week I shared some photos of my backyard and gardens.  Click HERE if you missed it.

We've had a long wet and cool spring here and it seemed like we were a few weeks behind with the flowers in our yard.

Well just one week later and everything is pretty much in bloom!

Check out my roses!



 We cut back these bushes every year to about 1 foot high and by the end of the summer they are up to the roof line!  These roses are as old as our house - 24 years old!
 It's hard to tell in this photo but they are a beautiful coral pink colour.
 This hydrangea is about to explode!



 The flowering trees are all bent over because they have tons of buds and flowers on them!
 Today I got a new wreath to try out on the front door - not sure if I like this particular one - but I needed to take the Christmas wreath down and get something more springy/summery.

Until Next Time!
Marie

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful look into your yard...
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wreath looks lovely, as does your garden. The next two months will be hot and beautiful...that's the forecast and I'm holding the weatherman to it.

    ReplyDelete